Sunday, 10 August 2014

The Needle Leaderboard

Summer is Coming




Seeing as there was a spot of competition in last year's surfski season I have taken the liberty of formalising things up a bit. The initial contenders have been chosen (applications can be made for additions to The Needle Committee).

Have a look at The Needle Leaderboard

The rules are as follows so far:
  1. You get one point per event for beating your Needle opponent
  2. There will be a sub minimum of events that you have to compete against your opponent in order for the Needle match to qualify.
  3. The last Needle event must take place in the last month (ie March) in order for the Needle match to qualify.
  4. All surfski time trials and short weekend races will qualify as Needle events
I suspect that a prize giving at the last Hout Bay time trial will make sense. Perhaps some sponsored prizes, I think that MacMartin should be a donor.

Laters


No comments:

Post a Comment